There have been a few trends over the past decade that Voxbone has spotted and thought, ‘We can help power those!’.
- Hosted VoIP
- Cloud UC
- Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS)
We don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. We want to go to the next level when it comes to actively innovating and powering the latest technologies and communications models. To that end, we have launched what we call the The Workshop.
The Workshop is a lab program designed to incubate and refine our new services. It is a place where Voxbone customers and communications developers can come to see the latest Voxbone services, share their ideas, and collaborate with us to solve their needs.
We currently have 3 main categories of services:
- WebRTC – leveraging this state-of-the-art technology to make communications easier and accessible from anywhere
- Offload API’s – running network and compute-intensive tasks to help ease global expansion, reduce infrastructure costs, and lower quality impacting network latencies
- Cloud infrastructure – opening up Voxbone’s optimized global network for real-time communications so developers can run their services alongside our infrastructure
We have at least a few services in mind within each of these. I am sure we will think of other categories, so make sure to check back often! If you’re interested in more details on any of the services I’ve listed or have other ideas on how Voxbone can continue to support your success then please sign-up at workshop.voxbone.com.
We’re looking forward to building the future of communications with you.
Latest posts by Chad Hart (see all)
- Ready to make money with WebRTC? - April 7, 2017
- WEBINAR: Boost your business with WebRTC - March 28, 2017
- For Business or Leisure? WebRTC serves both (Part 2) - February 10, 2017